News website in Gothic, it's here

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Mon Sep 1 21:51:38 UTC 2014

I agree with you Dirk,

The only problem is that the articles will get a lot of difficulty in
reading comprehension if I have to form long sentences with 'land of the
rising sun'. If an article for example would say:      In Japan the economy
is better now. Two Japanese ministers have a lot of money now.

This is written without a dictionary so it definitely has mistakes:

In landa mith suila thammei urreiseith aikaunaumei batizo ist. Twái mann us
landa mith suila thamma urreiseith haband faihau managa nu.

While, when I use:  Japan, it would become:

In Japana aikaunaumei batizo ist. Twái ministairos us Japana haband faihau
managa nu.

Do you see what the difference is? Almost half of the sentence. This is why
I prefer to use neologisms as using these alternatives would harden writing
the articles a lot for me.

Roel