[gothic-l] Blessings in Gothic

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Tue Feb 10 10:22:39 UTC 2015

Just another recommendation. Of course the goths were also visigoths and
not only pre-christian pagans. Maybe one christian song might be a good
idea as an expansion of the pagan songs. How much is actually known about
the pre-christian culture of the Goths?

Op dinsdag 10 februari 2015 heeft medieval_music at yahoo.com [gothic-l] <
gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> het volgende geschreven:

> I posted a link to where the CD is available. I do intend on making more
music in Gothic. It's been a while since I composed in Gothic so I'm trying
to brush up and increase my understanding of how to properly use the
language to prepare for the next project.