[gothic-l] Blessings in Gothic

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Tue Feb 10 10:43:40 UTC 2015

A question of interest. I tried to find Visigothic poetry and melody, and
could find them, but there is very few material. Where did you find your
material like Visugothic melodies?

Op dinsdag 10 februari 2015 heeft medieval_music at yahoo.com [gothic-l] <
gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Hi Hrothiland,
>
> Thank you, and I appreciate your offer of help. I'm here to share Gothic
compositions and translations and for learning, advice and critique, not to
spam the group. So I'm only posting this because you asked: the "Songs of
the Ancient Goths" CD is available here: Home
> Welcome to the one and only official Medieval Music website! HallDream
Recordings is back by popular demand and we have re-released Aelfric's Harp
Music on CD.