[gothic-l] Blessings in Gothic

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Tue Feb 10 23:14:30 UTC 2015

I have a tip by the way. If you go to the files database of this Gothic-l
group you can find several Visigothic poems which I found on the internet,
mostly at non-English sites in Spanish etc., maybe it's an idea to use one
of those poems for one of your songs. They are in Latin though, so you
would have to decide whether you keep them in Latin or translate them in
Gothic, but nobody here has translated them in Gothic yet and my Latin
currently is still too bad to translate them.