[gothic-l] Re: Blessings in Gothic

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Wed Feb 11 22:18:43 UTC 2015

And I have to say that your Gothic is far better than the Gothic of most
people on the internet, most people which I met speak something which is
supposed to look like Gothic, but they don't know it at all, in fact, this
Gothic-l Yahoo group is the only place where I know some people which can
write some genuine correct Gothic with small mistakes, and not with these
huge horrible mistakes.