[gothic-l] Re: is Gothic the language of one or a few men?

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Thu Feb 12 22:07:26 UTC 2015

I think that there are quite some books on the markets to learn Gothic,
most of them academic ones, but none of them contains audio. You would need
to ask a Gothic teacher from some university if he or she would be willing
to contribute to a book in which both parts of the Bible, the Skeireins,
the Title Deeds, modern texts and improvised texts are pronounced in Gothic.