[gothic-l] Jiddish

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Thu Feb 19 11:00:19 UTC 2015

It's fine how well that verse applies to this discussion rscherp, Torre is
allowed to believe whatever he wants, I just don't really get why he
doesn't even need proof to believe it. I guess it works the same with
creationists.

Op woensdag 18 februari 2015 heeft r_scherp at yahoo.com [gothic-l] <
gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> het volgende geschreven:

> Hails!
>
> We add some holy writ -that will have been known to some Goths of the 8th
and 9th centuries- to this conversation:

> Chapter (2) sūrat l-baqarah
>
> إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ
تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

> Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you
warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. (2-6)