[gothic-l] Re: children of the storm question

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Feb 22 16:31:02 UTC 2015

There will be more books published solely in Gothic and there is quite some
demand for these books from enthousiasts.

Omniglot can possibly open up a book store with books in the Gothic
language, but this book is mainly in Gothic, therefore it can only be added
as a seperate book with only tge Gothic texts.

Op zondag 22 februari 2015 heeft Dicentis a <roellingua at gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:
> Hello there,
>
> One of our members, Arthur, has published a book about the Goths with
text parts in Gothic. Some members cooperated. I would like to ask here, as
I can't reach him at his e-mail, if it's possible to publish a seperate
book with only the Gothic text and possibly the English translation
accompanying it.