[gothic-l] Translating creeds?

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Thu Jan 1 21:04:05 UTC 2015

The Nicene Creed in Gothic can be found here:
https://gutrazda.wordpress.com/neogothic/other-stuff/writings/nicene-creed/

As for your problem with the Greek text. Unfortunately it won't be
available at this website, but if you want to translate parts of the Bible
in the future, Biblehub can be a great resource with Greek to English
word-for-word translations:
http://biblehub.com/interlinear/apostolic/john/1.htm