[gothic-l] Flag update

OSCAR HERRE duke.co@sbcglobal.net [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jan 25 05:45:07 UTC 2015

can you resend me the choices.....I haven't seen them all.....

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 1:28 PM, "write2andy at yahoo.com [gothic-l]" <gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Nobody has voted on the flag vote for weeks now, and we didn't reach our minimum goal of 20. So, here are our three options at this point:
Is it a lost cause, and we should just let people use whichever, if they want to at all?
Should we just go with B2? Or A1?
Should we continue to look for votes until we get to 20?
I know some of you don't care, but it's something I care about. So I want to see the community's opinion.