[gothic-l] Re: Flag update

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jan 25 21:32:06 UTC 2015

You use faurameleins for description, which seems to be an Anglicism
"de-scription", German uses: Beschreibung, and Dutch: beschrijving, while
Swedish uses forklarning, I think that forklara, which is: to clarify,
would be a good option for, to describe and something like the existing
"skeireins" would be good for description. I hope that you didn't find this
word in that 'dictionary' at the Gothic wikipedia which is horrible. Why do
we even call it Gothic wikipedia? It's not Gothic, it's a Gothic which is
made up and full of mistakes.