[gothic-l] Re: Flag update

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jan 25 22:11:49 UTC 2015

Yes, it's attested, but I don't see Beschreiben in the attestation. Also,
why do you use OE Eclipse? I stopped using it a long time ago when I was
noticing how many words it doesn't give, how it doesn't give stems or
genders and how some words aren't correct, the author himself actually says
that he made this dictionary with more enthousiasm than knowledge. The
attested faurameljan is there, according to Lambdin it has these meanings:

to portray, to represent

So yes, you could use it for describe I guess.

I always use the Koebler Dictionary, it's excellent, if you know German:

http://www.koeblergerhard.de/got/3A/got_nhd.html

If you don't know German:

http://www.koeblergerhard.de/got/3A/got_ne.html