[gothic-l] Re: How do you create an adverb in Gothic?

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Wed Jan 28 21:11:55 UTC 2015

Ok, I have found a different answer in the course of Todd B. Krause and
Jonathan Slocum: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/lrc/eieol/gotol-5-X.html

Suffix -ba. This suffix generally derives adverbs of manner from associated
adjectives

Suffix -ō. This suffix frequently derives adverbs from adjectives.

This basically means that, if an adjective explain how something is done,
you use -ba and otherwise you can use -o.