Re: [gothic-l] Re: is þar sind correct as they are?

Marja Erwin marja-e@riseup.net [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Sun Mar 1 19:26:53 UTC 2015

On Mar 1, 2015, at 1:45 PM, Johann Dröge anheropl0x at gmail.com [gothic-l] <gothic-l at yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> And that's why we are here. To help everyone learn and use Gothic correctly. It's not an insult to say that something is wrong.  It would be an insult to let you continue without showing you the correct methods. We are all here together for a purpose. And this certainly includes you.

I’m here more out of interest in Gothic history than the Gothic language, although the language can help shed light on the history. I’m really out of my depth when it comes to the language and my few attempts to do translations. I have a couple reference books, but can’t get far with them, and don’t have the spoons.