[gothic-l] wulfila project

Tom De Herdt tom.deherdt@skynet.be [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Tue Mar 3 16:50:37 UTC 2015

The website is back online at http://www.wulfila.be.

About a month ago, the server was shut down without prior warning, due
to technical problems. (It was basically very old and subject to
vulnerabilities, so a sysadmin took it down after a series of attacks.)

The University of Antwerp provided a new server, but it took me some
time to upgrade code.

Some parts are still missing, notably the (very old) search page. It
should be back online in a few weeks.

There is a new dictionary page that may come in handy to browse
morphological/grammatical classes:

http://www.wulfila.be/gothic/browse/dictionary

Work in progress, as always. But the downtime/upgrade did make me want
to take this up again and I started thinking about a new website (less
verbose, more functional) on a more future-proof platform. May be ready
in a year or so (spare time only, sparingly).

Regards,
Tom De Herdt