[gothic-l] Re: wulfila project

write2andy@yahoo.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Thu Mar 5 03:29:47 UTC 2015

Roel: I know a little PA Dutch, but not enough to understand all the German words; plus, the grammar's very different, so some words, like "wenn" or "auch", might have different meanings that would confuse me. What led you to guess that I knew it? Is it that I put "Deitscherei" as my location on many websites?

 Tom: In the future, I'd also like to see some sort of dictionary that has each word with its meaning, examples of all usages, and etymology, etc., but as this is a big job, I'd probably suggest doing it on another website. Also, would including a translation for when we look at the Skeireins be possible? When you go to look at a word and you read the example from the Skeireins, it doesn't come with a translation, so it's hard to figure out the meaning if you're not fluent.