[gothic-l] Gothic Grammar Wikia

write2andy@yahoo.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Thu Mar 12 01:44:43 UTC 2015

Thanks to Roel (Dicentis a), there is now a Wikia all about each detail of the grammar of the Gothic language: http://gothicgrammar.wikia.com/wiki/Gothicgrammar_Wiki http://gothicgrammar.wikia.com/wiki/Gothicgrammar_Wiki

 This is an invaluable addition to the number of Gothic resources online, and I am doing my best to help out where I am sure I can. I am putting this here to seek out anyone else who is interested in helping. We need all the help we can get! Gothic is such a rare language on the Internet, and this would fix that, at least a little bit.