Heritage: Article: Research on bilingualism

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Mon May 8 00:13:04 UTC 2000

Heritage Languages Listserve
----------------------------

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area or close to San Francisco
State
University (SFSU), please take a look at page 2 of The Golden Gater,
Thursday, May 4, 2000.  My research on bilingualism, "Holding on to a
Native Tongue," is described there.  This is related to my poster
presentation at last year's National Conference on Heritage Languages in
America.  If you do not live close to SFSU, you still have access to the
article via the Internet (http://gater.sfsu.edu).

More specifically, go to:
http://gater.sfsu.edu/issue11_s00/pages/news.html
and click "Holding on to a Native Tongue"
OR
go to the following site directly:
http://gater.sfsu.edu/issue11_s00/articles/n8.html

Thank you for your attention.