Call for papers: Kansas Working Papers in Linguistics -- Studies in Native American Languages; DEADLINE FOR PAPERS 31 JANUARY 2001

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Thu Nov 16 14:44:02 UTC 2000

***********************Call for Papers************************

       *****KANSAS WORKING PAPERS IN LINGUISTICS*****

Number 1:  General Linguistics
Number 2:  Studies in Native American Languages

Deadline:  January 31, 2001

The editors of Kansas Working Papers in Linguistics will produce two
numbers for the next volume of KWPL.  We welcome submissions of papers
on
all topics in the field of linguistics and closely-related disciplines
for Number 1.  Papers dealing with native languages of the Americas
will be selected for Number 2.  Since we are a working paper,
publication in KWPL does not preclude later publication elsewhere of
revised versions of papers.  Submissions should be in good readable
form (double or 1.5 spaced), not necessarily final copies.  Student
papers are encouraged.

Please include name, address, email address (if possible) when sending
 correspondence.

Please send papers or inquiries to this address:
	Editors, KWPL
	Linguistics Department
	427 Blake Hall
	University of Kansas