HLC 1 volume -- looking for poster session presenters e-mail addresses

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Mon Apr 23 22:13:00 UTC 2001

Greetings, all,

As many of you already know, Joy and I are (still! but geting closer
to done!) editing a volume based upon HLC 1 in Long Beach. I am
attempting to contact all of the abstract writers (for the poster
session) to work on the final revisions for their abstracts to
be included in the volume, and not too surprisingly, many of them
seemed to have moved on to new e-mail addresses in the past couple
years.

If any of you are on the list below, OR know where I can reach them
via e-mail, please let me know ASAP -- with many thanks in advance.

                Grace Cho
                Sharon Clark
                Michelle Haj-Broussard
                Betty Lau & Larry Strickland
                Sheila Shannon
                Daniel Villa & Millie Smallcanyon
                Puanani Wilhelm

Thanks again,
Best,
Scott

Scott McGinnis
Executive Director
National Council of Organizations of Less Commonly Taught Languages

Associate, Less Commonly Taught Languages
National Foreign Language Center
7100 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 300
College Park, MD  20740
voice:  301-403-1750 x18                fax:    301-403-1754
e-mail: smcginnis at nflc.org OR sm167 at umail.umd.edu
web:    www.councilnet.org OR www.nflc.org