Heritage Language Priorities Report (RE: Postings by Kim Potowski & Scott McGinnis, 30 July 2001)

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Tue Jul 31 13:29:30 UTC 2001

With thanks to Joy and all the folks at CAL....

Hard copies of this report are still available from the Center for
Applied Linguistics. Write to Lisa Biggs (lisa at cal.org). You can also
access the report on Web at http://www.cal.org/heritage/priorities.html

Joy Kreeft Peyton
Center for Applied Linguistics