Inquiry: Voter percentages for AZ Proposition 203

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Thu Jun 28 02:42:00 UTC 2001

Please be sure to respond DIRECTLY to the originator of this message,
at mariel11 at aol.com -- Mariel, if you want, we can post a summary of
the responses to the list.

Best,
SM

Dear Friends and Supporters of Biling. Education,

Wonder if I can get your help with this...
Do you know or can you tell me where to find this information?

What was the voters ethnic breakdown for last Nov. election on Proposition
203? (Biling. edu) How many whites voted in favor of 203 vs. how many
Latinos? How many Native Americans and African-Americans supported the
elimination of Biling. Education in schools in Arizona? If anybody knows this
info. I would deeply appreciate it.

I believe the Prop. lost 60% to 30% Do you know exactly the percentage?
This info. is urgent. I would deeply appreciate you help. I hope all of you
are doing fine.
Best,
Mariella Herold