Jobs: Translators (various languages, primarily AmerIndian)

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Mon Mar 12 18:20:37 UTC 2001

Do not reply to me but to the original sender

                Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:07:35 -0000
                From: "Marianna, Atlas Translations, London"
<Marianna at atlas-translations.co.uk>
                Subject: Apache, Chicksaw, Creek, Crow, Zapotec,
Araucanian,
Arawak, Aymara, Arrernte (Aranda), Murngin (Yolngu), Pidgin English and
Chamorro.

                We need Translators into Apache, Chicksaw, Creek, Crow,
Zapotec, Araucanian,
                Arawak, Aymara, Arrernte (Aranda), Murngin (Yolngu),
Pidgin
English and
                Chamorro.

                If you are an experienced translator in any of the above
languages, could
                you please let me know
                how much would you charge per 1000 and whether you are
available?

                Furthermore, could you also send your CV? Please reply
                marianna at atlas-translations.co.uk

                I am looking forward to hearing from you!

                Regards

                Marianna
                Atlas Translations (London Office)
                14a Goodwin's Court