DISREGARD previous message

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Sat Mar 31 03:03:00 UTC 2001

Apologies for sending out the following message in error -- there
is an accurate version for general distribution that has already
been sent out RE: Russ Campbell's report, with information about how to access
it at the CAL website.

----------- Begin Forwarded Message ------------
We have received from Russ Campbell at UCLA, paper copies of the
Heritage Language Research Priorities paper, developed at a meeting
held recently at UCLA. I put copies on many of your desks. If you
would like more, please let Lisa or me know. More copies are in =
Lisa's
office.
This is part of the heritage languages initiative that CAL and NFLC
are collaborating on. Donna participated in the meeting. The paper is
already on CAL's Web site (www.cal.org/heritage), but some people may