Inquiry: Information on teacher training for HL schools

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Fri May 11 11:10:00 UTC 2001

We are looking for published materials concerning teacher training for
heritage language schools.  We are particularly interested in pre-service
training and professional development opportunities for such teachers and
the content of their training.  We are focusing on Japanese schools, but
information concerning other languages would be much appreciated also.
Please send any information to the address below.  Thank you very much.

Hiroko Kataoka
California State University, Long Beach
kataoka at csulb.edu
Tel. 562-985-4030