FYI: LEP Advocacy Task Force Website

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Sun Aug 4 01:25:00 UTC 2002

Please check out our new National LEP Advocacy Task Force Web Site!
Not too fancy- but I'm working on it.
www.leptaskforce.org

Everyone is welcome to be included in our on-line Resource Directory,
Please send your short bio and information about LEP-related work.

Please also send LEP-related reports, surveys, news, conferences,
RFPs, jobs, links, promising practices, real-life experiences,
and whatever else you think might be useful to post.
Kathy Poulos-Minott
Coordinator
National LEP Advocacy Task Force
kpoulosm at maine.rr.com
www.leptaskforce.org

The National LEP Advocacy Task Force is a group of over 300 stakeholders who
actively support the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of
national origin because of language and cultural differences.

"The end of the dictatorship of English marks the beginning of North
American cultural democracy"
Dr. Joshua A. Fishman, June 2002