Inquiry: Contact information for heritage language schools

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Sat Feb 16 02:49:00 UTC 2002

I'm interested in more information on this initiative.  We, at California
State University, Fullerton are in the process of training a group of
Heritage Language Teachers in basic teaching strategies, methodologies and
management.  We are interested in creating a Heritage Language Teachers
Certificate and I was looking for contacts and additional Heritage Language
Schools.  Is there an updated list of local schools that I can access?  As
we look towards creating this certificate, I would like to network with
local school administrators and teachers and talk to them about their
specific needs and concerns.  Any assistance you can give me in this area
would be greatly appreciated.

Faith G. Jennings
Assistant Director, Education Programs
CSUF