UPDATED Call for papers: International Workshop on Resources and Tools in Field Linguistics (endangered languages) -- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS 02/22/02

Scott McGinnis smcginnis at nflc.org
Thu Feb 21 18:24:49 UTC 2002

This is an update to the posting of 14 February.

Dear Colleagues,

International Workshop on Resources & Tools in Field Linguistics Canary
Islands 26-27 May 2002

Due to some problems experienced with our e-mail system in the past few
days and the omission of our workshop from the main LREC site, we have
decided to extend the dealine for abstracts for this workshop until
Friday 22nd February 2002. Contributions on any of the topics set out
in the original call for abstracts are very welcome to
lrec-workshop at mpi.nl. For further information please see the web-site
at: http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2002/lrec/workshop.html

Peter Austin
Helen Dry