Subscriber information: Over-quota mailboxes

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Mon Jul 8 16:27:48 UTC 2002

Good day, all,

If you plan on being away from your e-mail for any extended length of
time over the summer, please ask to be removed from heritage list -
otherwise, once your mailbox is over quota, I will have to delete your
address from the list, as I have already had to do for a half dozen
people just today.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your cooperation,
Best,
sm

Scott McGinnis
Executive Director
National Council of Organizations of Less Commonly Taught Languages

Associate, LCTLs
National Foreign Language Center
7100 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 410
College Park, MD 20740
Voice: 301-403-1750 x35       Fax: 301-403-1754
E-mail: smcginnis at nflc.org OR sm167 at umail.umd.edu
WWW: www.councilnet.org OR www.nflc.org