Inquiry: Wiyot language resources

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Thu May 16 14:12:06 UTC 2002

Waggoner, at summerw at stanford.edu.

-----Original Message-----

I am hoping to find unique resources pertaining to the Wiyot language.
While we have access to a number of published resources through The
University of California and Stanford Libraries, I am most interested in
resources that to date may be unpublished audio tapes or other data
collected by linguists or anthropologists pertaining to the Wiyot
language. The purposes of attaining these resources are related to the
"Breath of Life-Silent no more" conference taking place June 2-8, 2002
at the University of California at Berkeley.
http://www.linguistics.berkeley.edu/Survey/bol_announcement.html
         If you know of any such resources please contact me at the
following email <summerw at stanford.edu>  any other contact information is
included in the signature of the email. Thank you in advance for your
assistance.

Summer L. Waggoner

summerw at stanford.edu
p.o. box 18536