Summer on-line course: Elementary Irish I, Lehman College, CUNY -- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION 31 MAY

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Fri May 24 13:51:35 UTC 2002

Registration will be held this coming week for Elementary Irish I. The
course will be held completely on-line and no previous knowledge of
Irish is required. The Department of Languages and Literatures at Lehman
College, CUNY, will be offering the intensive summer course which will
run from June 3rd to July 3rd. The course will be delivered via
Blackboard on-line software and includes sound files for all Irish
language activities and examples. The course can be taken for
undergraduate credit or continuing education. The instructor is Thomas
Ihde who hold degrees from both Trinity College Dublin and the National
University of Ireland, Galway. For more information, visit
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ihde/gaeilge/index.htm or e-mail the
instructor directly at tihde at lehman.cuny.edu.