FYI: "New" e-mail list for official Heritage Languages Initiative created

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Nov 20 18:57:44 UTC 2002

Good day, all,

If you haven't already, you will shortly be receiving an e-mail asking
for you to confirm your subscription to a list entitled
"heritage-alliance". This is a DIFFERENT list from the one through which
you are receiving this e-mail. We are setting up a second, much more
limited in activity, list, for the purpose of disseminating information
about the Heritage Languages Initiative. Heritage-list will continue to
exist for a broader range of announcements, such as publications, job
openings and conference announcements.

Further information will be forthcoming in the days ahead - our thanks
for your patience.

Best,
Scott

Scott McGinnis
Executive Director
National Council of Organizations of Less Commonly Taught Languages

Associate, LCTLs
National Foreign Language Center
7100 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 410
College Park, MD 20740
Voice: 301-403-1750 x35       Fax: 301-403-1754
E-mail: smcginnis at nflc.org OR sm167 at umail.umd.edu
WWW: www.councilnet.org OR www.nflc.org