Resource: International organization directory for the greater Washington/Maryland area

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Mon Oct 28 21:23:59 UTC 2002

Good day, all,

As I discussed with several of you during the conference last week,
there is a very good resource (which includes, among other things,
contact information for all of the embassies based in Washington, DC)
entitled the DIRECTORY OF MARYLAND ETHNIC ORGANIZATIONS AND RESOURCES.
It is available (for free, last I checked) from the Maryland Office for
New Americans at:

Department of Human Resources
311 W. Saratoga Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201

Best,
sm

Scott McGinnis
Executive Director
National Council of Organizations of Less Commonly Taught Languages

Associate, LCTLs
National Foreign Language Center
7100 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 410
College Park, MD 20740
Voice: 301-403-1750 x35       Fax: 301-403-1754
E-mail: smcginnis at nflc.org OR sm167 at umail.umd.edu
WWW: www.councilnet.org OR www.nflc.org