Inquiry: Sweet Grass Cree

smcginnis at nflc.org smcginnis at nflc.org
Sun Sep 8 20:14:17 UTC 2002

Tambovtsev, at the address below.

From: Yuri Tambovtsev <yutamb at hotmail.com>
Subject: Is Sweet Grass Cree incorporating?

Dear colleagues,

I wonder if you know anybody who knows the language of Sweet Grass
Cree Indians of Canada? Is it agglutinating or incorporating? I've
computed its phonemic freqiencies of occurrence. I wonder if phonemic
occurrence of labials, velars, sonorants, fricatives, etc. depend on
the morphologic type of language? I never read if corpora linguists
studied it.Did they?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon .

Yours sincerely,
Yuri Tambovtsev
Novosibirsk, Russia