Call for papers: International Congress of Linguistics -- session on language planning and language policies - DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS 31 OCTOBER

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Tue Sep 24 15:42:03 UTC 2002

Those interested in submitting abstracts should contact Professor
Bamgbose directly at bamgbose at skannet.com.

Dear All
As you probably already know, the 17th International Congress of
Linguists will be taking place on July 24 - 29, 2003 at Prague, Czech
Republic and there will be a session on Language Planning and Language
Policies. I should be most grateful if you would help to publicize this
session so that more participants could send in abstracts. As the
organizer of the session, I would welcome a two or three-page abstract
for consideration for the session. The deadline for submission of
absracts is October 31, 2002.

Please help to spread the word so that we may have a meaningful session.

Best wishes
Ayo Bamgbose