Inquiry: Vietnamese heritage language programs in the US & AZ

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Thu Apr 29 01:29:00 UTC 2004

DO NOT USE "REPLY" TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. Contact its originator, Ha
Lam, directly at Ha.Lam at asu.edu.

Does anyone know the number of Vietnamese heritage language programs there
are in the U.S. and specifically in AZ?  Or does anyone know how I would go
about finding this info & to be able to get contact info for some of these
programs?  I want to find out info about the textbooks being used and also
what dialect is being taught.  I'm also trying to find out if there is a
Vietnamese teachers association-an organization that would support teachers
who teach Vietnamese?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Ha Lam