Impending "pause" in heritage-list activity

sm167 Scott_G_McGINNIS at umail.umd.edu
Mon May 23 15:54:00 UTC 2005

Good day, all, and happy new week,

During the late afternoon tomorrow (Tuesday 24 May), all of us
old-timer University of Maryland personnel will have our addresses
shifted from @umail.umd.edu to @mail.umd.edu. So after tomorrow
evening, my contact addresses will be changed to the ones listed below.
Please note, however, that anything sent to me at my soon-to-be "old"
address of sm167 at umail.umd.edu will continue to be forwaded to
smcginni at mail.umd.edu for one full year.

As with any technological matter, there will undoubtedly be some
glitches in the days (and hopefully NOT weeks!) ahead -- all to say
that if there is a delay in my posting something for you to heritage-list,
please be patient!

Thanks,
Best,
Scott

Scott McGinnis
Academic Advisor & Associate Professor

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES (EFFECTIVE 25 MAY 2005)
Defense Language Institute, Washington Office
201 12th Street S., Suite 507
Arlington, VA 22202-4306
voice:  703-604-0464   fax:  703-604-0466
e-mail: Scott.McGinnis at belvoir.army.mil OR smcginni at mail.umd.edu