[HERITAGE-LIST] Electronic resource: New French Heritage Language Program of New York website

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at UMD.EDU
Tue Oct 31 15:39:16 UTC 2006

From: David Lasserre (heritageprogram at facecouncil.org)
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 2:26 PM

Dear All,

I am very happy to announce that the French Heritage Language Program of New York is now online! You can visit our website –a dedicated space on the French-American Cultural Exchange website– at www.facecouncil.org/fhlp.

Our warmest thanks go to all our Partners for the priceless help and advice they have provided since the program was created, enabling our students to maintain and better their mastery of French, keep in touch with their francophone cultures, and increase their chances for personal and
professional opportunities.

Please, come back on our website anytime to know about all the linguistic and cultural projects that the students will work on as the year unfolds. You will also find information about new partnerships and on research and resources in the field of teaching heritage French.

Sincerely Yours,

David Lasserre
Coordinator
French Heritage Language Program