[HERITAGE-LIST] Inquiry: Curriculum & methodologies for teaching Spanish to HL speakers

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Sun Feb 18 19:55:40 UTC 2007

DO NOT HIT "REPLY" TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE! Contact its orginator, Vernoica Robinson, directly at vrobinson at carthage.edu

Hello,

My name is Verónica Mancheno and I am currently working on
my undergrad thesis on availble curriculum and
methodologies to teach Spanish to Heritage Speakers. Also,
this thesis is part of a larger project - setting up a
program for a new charter high school in Milwaukee, WI. The
program will include Spanish as a Modern Language and
Spanish for Heritage Speakers.

Any ideas of up-to-date resources on the subject are always welcome.

Thanks,
Verónica