[HERITAGE-LIST] FYI: Update on SPEAKING IN TONGUES -- screening at NABE

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Wed Jan 31 19:12:23 UTC 2007

This is a follow-up to our posting of 3 January.

In case you are attending the NABE's national conference in San Jose next week, I wanted to personally invite you to a screening of excerpts from our documentary, Speaking in Tongues, Thursday, February 8th from 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm in the McEnery Convention Center, Meeting Room C-2. I'd love to meet for a cup of coffee or lunch if you have the time.

Best,

Marcia Jarmel
Project Director, Speaking in Tongues

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
PatchWorks Films
Marcia Jarmel & Ken Schneider, producers

663 7th Avenue, San Francisco, CA  94118 U.S.A.
415.387.5912 (ph)  *  415.203.5910 (cell)
www.patchworksfilms.net
marcia at patchworksfilms.net	ken at patchworksfilms.net