[HERITAGE-LIST] Electronic publication: HERITAGE LANGUAGE JOURNAL

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Tue Jun 3 22:23:03 UTC 2008

We are pleased to announce that the latest issue of the Heritage Language Journal, on Russian as a Heritage Language, is now on line at www.heritagelanguages.org. We are especially grateful to our guest editor, David Andrews (Georgetown University), who meticulously edited this issue and ensured its accessibility to non-Russianists. We also thank Scott Gruber, our webmaster at UCLA.

Sincerely,

Olga Kagan and Kathleen Dillon, Editors

Nelleke VanDeusen-Scholl, Book Review Editor

Susan Bauckus, Managing Editor