[HERITAGE-LIST] Media and film event: "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" premieres at San Francisco Film Festival in April

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at UMD.EDU
Fri Apr 3 20:05:05 UTC 2009

PatchWorks Films News

PatchWorks Films is delighted to announce the premiere of our documentary, "Speaking in Tongues", in competition at the prestigious San Francisco International Film Festival. The film follows four diverse students and their families as they experience the delights and challenges of becoming fluent and literate in two languages.

Watch our new trailer and learn more about the film at  www.patchworksfilms.info

If you are in the Bay Area, please join us:

Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 3:15 PM
Saturday, May 2, 2000 at 3:30 PM
Thursday, May 7, 2009 at 2:30 PM
- - - - - - - - - ------
Sundance Kabuki Cinemas, San Francisco

The filmmakers will be present with special guests at all screenings.

Tickets go on sale to the public on Thursday, April 2.

Information about ticket sales can be found at:
The San Francisco International Film Festival

We expect all the shows to sell out quickly, so buy your tickets early.

- Official Selection - Independent Feature Project Market
- Nominee - Fledgling Award for Socially Conscious Documentary

About PatchWorks Films

PatchWorks Films is a San Francisco based production and distribution company. We specialize in films that explore contemporary social issues through intimate character stories, and innovative partnerships with the constituencies working with the issues are films explore. Our award-winning documentaries have been broadcast worldwide and have screened at museums, film festivals, schools, universities, and libraries.