[HERITAGE-LIST] SPEAKING IN TONGUES regional screenings

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at UMD.EDU
Tue Sep 1 13:32:01 UTC 2009

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday, October 25, 2009   1 p.m.
(Filmmakers present)
http://www.sdaff.org

BELLINGHAM, WA
Pickford Film Center
October 2009
(Screening info to come.)

CLEVELAND, OH
Cultures and Language Across the Curriculum (CLAC)
October 2009
(Screening info to come.)

COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Rocky Mt. Women's Film Festival
Nov. 6-8, 2009
(Screening info to come.)

Feel free to share our trailer (easily embeddable from our website), photos, or anything from our press kit. And let us know how else we can assist you in spreading the word.

Ken and I made this film to support your work. Help us make the most of the opportunities it creates to further multilingualism in the U.S.

Thanks.

Marcia

SPEAKING IN TONGUES -- 4 kids, 4 languages, 1 city, 1 world
Watch the trailer: www.speakingintonguesfilm.info
AUDIENCE AWARD for BEST DOCUMENTARY
San Francisco International Film Festival

Join our Facebook Group.

PATCHWORKS FILMS
Marcia Jarmel & Ken Schneider, Filmmakers

www.patchworksfilms.net

(415) 387-5912 tel
(415) 203-5910 cell (Marcia)
(415) 205-8024 cell (Ken)