[HERITAGE-LIST] Request for assistance: Slovak-English bilinguals to complete a survey

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Thu Mar 4 19:10:52 UTC 2010

DO NOT USE "REPLY" TO RESOPND TO THIS INQUIRY! Contact its originator, Kara McAlister, directly at
Kara.McAlister at asu.edu>

I am conducting my doctoral study on Slovak-English speakers.  I am in my last push for participants, so I am looking for any Slovak-English bilingual who might be willing to take a 20 minute survey about language use and judgments.

I greatly appreciate any help in advance.

Many thanks,

Kara

Kara T. McAlister
Doctoral Candidate