[HERITAGE-LIST] Publications: HERITAGE LANGUAGE JOURNAL 8.2 (with new website and registration for subscribers)

Scott G. McGinnis smcginni at umd.edu
Wed Aug 10 17:20:24 UTC 2011

Volume 8, Issue 2 of the Heritage Language Journal is now on line (www.heritagelanguages.org<blockedhttp://www.heritagelanguages.org/>). This issue, with six papers and a book review, is the first of two proceedings issues from the National Heritage Language Resource Center’s conference held in February, 2010.

With this issue we also have launched a new website, which requires registration to access journal papers. Subscribers to the journal on the former website will be asked to resubscribe. Registration is quick and painless and access to papers continues to be free of charge.

We hope you will visit our website, register, and read our newest papers, as well as some previously published ones that you may have missed!

Sincerely,

Olga Kagan and Kim Potowski, Editors; Scott McGinnis, Associate Editor
Susan Bauckus, Managing Editor