[HERITAGE-LIST] job search

Leigh Cherry leigh.cherry4 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 02:01:15 UTC 2011

Hi,
My name is Leigh Cherry and I am currently a Masters student at Brigham
Young University and am finishing up my graduate work in Spanish Pedagogy. I
will graduate in August of this year. I'm a certified Spanish teacher in
Utah and Texas and have been teaching as a graduate instructor for the past
4 semesters at BYU. Upon my graduation, I am hoping to teach Spanish at a
junior/community college or as adjunct faculty at a university starting fall
2011. Does anyone know of teaching positions on the east coast? I am hoping
to teach in the Washington, D.C. area, but am open to other possibilities.
Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Leigh Cherry