[HERITAGE-LIST] Request for (financial) support: Heritage language dissertation research

Scott G. McGinnis smcginni at umd.edu
Fri May 11 13:42:51 UTC 2012

My dissertation research on heritage language learners has been picked up by a new funding source, Petridish.org, which serves as a platform for public funding. It’s the first social science project that they’ve accepted, and it just went live yesterday. So far the American Anthropological Association has already posted on their Facebook page about it, and I’d especially appreciate support from those involved in heritage language research. My goal fundraising amount is $3,500, and the way it works is that I have 67 days left to hit that amount. If I do, my project gets funded. If I don’t, all donations are returned to the people who made them, and my project goes unfunded. Please take a look, and feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Any and all support is extremely appreciated!! :)

Link to project: http://www.petridish.org/projects/successful-education-for-heritage-language-learners

Thanks so much!

Corinne Seals
Ukrainian Language Contact