[HERITAGE-LIST] UPDATE TO HERITAGE LANGUAGE JOURNAL 10.1 - problems with accessing

Scott G. McGinnis smcginni at umd.edu
Tue Aug 20 19:36:43 UTC 2013

With thanks to Wayne Wright for pointing this out, and Susie for providing the explanation (and temporary workaround) --

Best to all,
sm

Scott McGinnis
Academic Advisor & Professor

Defense Language Institute-Washington Office
200 Stovall Street, Suite 4N67
Alexandria, VA 22332-7000
voice: 703-325-0985 fax: 703-325-1179
cell: 571-268-2144