[HERITAGE-LIST] Heritage Language Journal, Volume 10, Issue 2 is On Line

Scott G. McGinnis smcginni at umd.edu
Tue Nov 12 17:47:48 UTC 2013

Greetings from the Heritage Language Journal. Our newest issue is now on line at www.heritagelanguages.org<http://www.heritagelanguages.org/>. This issue’s papers were developed from presentations given at the Sixth Heritage Language Research Institute (2012), From Overhearers to High Proficiency Speakers: Advancing Heritage Learners' Skills. The issue's guest editor is NHLRC assistant director Claire Hitchins-Chik.
Thank you for your support of the journal. I hope you will contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Susie Bauckus
Managing Editor, Heritage Language Journal