[HERITAGE-LIST] HERITAGE LANGUAGE JOURNAL Volume 10, Issue 3 is on line

Scott G. McGinnis smcginni at umd.edu
Wed Jan 15 16:22:24 UTC 2014

Greetings from the Heritage Language Journal. I’m pleased to announce that Volume 10, Issue 3 of HLJ is on line at www.heritagelanguages.org<http://www.heritagelanguages.org/>. This is a special issue on language vitality in the U.S. Each of the issue’s nine papers focus on a language or language group. We are immensely grateful to guest editors Joe Lo Bianco (University of Melbourne) and Joy Kreeft Peyton (Center for Applied Linguistics).

Thank you for your support of the journal. I hope you will contact me if you have questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Susie Bauckus
Managing Editor, Heritage Language Journal

UCLA Center for World Languages
www.international.ucla.edu/languages<http://www.international.ucla.edu/languages>
National Heritage Language Resource Center
www.nhlrc.ucla.edu<http://www.nhlrc.ucla.edu/>
Heritage Language Journal
www.heritagelanguages.org<http://www.heritagelanguages.org/>